Hotmail layout distorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbornex

My personal hotmail account's alignment is screwed up for the past few days. Everything is tiled vertically down with a white background and it looks like an index file to me. Tried looking through the posts at the hotmail support and apparently nobody with the same problem as me gets theirs solved. The browser optimization thing microsoft keep asking users to perform is completely useless.

My other hotmail account looks fine and before today, I can still view my account properly when I use firefox instead. Not today anymore.

Anyway solution to solve this annoying thing? Thanks.

hi airbornex

Since nobody has been able to give you an answer as yet, you can try my two cents worth lol ... On the right hand side of the screen, once logged into your account, there's an options button ,... try changing the theme to something else - it might just refresh and everything might go back to normal. Let me know how it goes.

Spyder_1386 :)

Hi Spyder

it turns out that you are quite right. I looked for the options link, several themes came out and I clicked one of them, nothing happened. It is only when I went into "More Options", more themes came out, I hit the save button that my account went back to normal.

Thanks very much for your 2 cents! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back