Hotmail sign in error

Harry_Beast

Recently when trying to sign into Hotmail,I get the message"something went wrong try again later! This computer is 2 years old i7 and I did have Hotmail Access no problem.I can access Hotmail on my old P4--so it is definetly something has changed in my computer.The msn forums are useless--as I tried their solutions--ie internet options etc--firewalls and such--to no avail!!

Try another browser. Also try clearing your whole cache/temp files.

If you tell us what browser you're using now, we can help you do that.

Try another browser. Also try clearing your whole cache/temp files.

If you tell us what browser you're using now, we can help you do that.
I am using Windows Internet Explorer,and I have tried Hotmail.com,msn.com which automatically links to login.com

I am using Windows Internet Explorer,and I have tried Hotmail.com,msn.com which automatically links to live.com and the message"something went wrong ,try again later"
There is also a notice to upgrade to Outlook---what makes this so perplexing is I can access hotmail on my old P4 (slow plodding dinosaur)

Can you post a screenshot?

It's not exactly a fix, but you could try the 'upgrade to Outlook' button and see what happens. It's a better service, too! :)

Try to use other microsoft email sevices like outlook.com, live.com.

also, for reasons I don't know, there is an intermittent internet connection when using windows 8 (at least on my 3 desktop machines with windows 8 pro x64)

Back