How do I attach a file to a post, BROWSE missing !

RealBlackStuff

The forum-instructions are:
To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

When I REPLY to an existing thread, I have to SUBMIT something, then EDIT that post to be able to select smilies, but I DON'T get the BROWSE button.

Can someone help me with the settings please, so I would be able to go straight into this (advanced?) Edit mode, where I can BROWSE in a reply?

these are the forum rules for me at the bottom:

Forum Rules:
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON

Works fine for me in both IE and Firefox. Just click on "Post Reply" Then make the reply and choose the additional options from those available. Only time I don't get this is with the quick reply area which is missing it for the very reason it is a "quick" reply.

Thank you guys,
I have been with this forum for over a year now, but until today I NEVER used the "Post Reply" button.

I always typed my answers into the box et the bottom of the page.

I must be getting old!

Heh, yeh for a long time on vBullitin we didn't even have the quick reply feature. So when we did get it, it took me a long time to start using it, I didn't like the lack of features. :)

Back