How do I fix or enable my system board on my Dell Latitude C640?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i fix or enable my system board Dell Latitude C640 on my laptop ?? Question US Marine in Iraq needs help azap!!!!!!!Sempre Fi USMC

You'll have to explain what is "system board" and what exact problems you're having.

my device manager says my system board is not enabled

You'll have to explain what is "system board" and what exact problems you're having.
My dell latitude system board which my device manager says that my system board is not enabled and can find its drivers ,how do i enabled my system board ?????? Thank you USMC Sgt. Sanchez, Semper Fi.

I still have no idea what you're saying....
Are you seeing some error in Device Manager?
What is the exact wording of the message?

No sound at all in my Dell latitude how I fix it !!!!!!

How do i fix my Dell latitude C640 no sound at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help fixing it that Thanks

It might help if you could do a screen capture and then attach the file so we can see the actual error screen/message you are seeing.

Could you also
  • Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post

well LookinAround beat me to it

can you please take a screen shot where you see the problem

1. Click the window you want to capture. Press ALT+PRINT SCREEN by holding down the ALT key and then pressing the PRINT SCREEN key. The PRINT SCREEN key is near the upper right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)

2.Click Start, click Accessories, and then click Paint.

3. In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click Paste.

4. When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click Save As.

5. To attach the file click on New Thread (or use Post Reply in your existing thread).
Scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens. Click on the Browse button, find the requested log file, and doubleclick on it.
Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.

@dustin_ds3000 thanks I was wondering why I couldn't catch a screen (& phones don't take photographs)

@LookingAround sorry the msinfo32. did not work on mine (wish it would)

thanks again

lot more info is needed for us to help.

if you are looking for drivers just go to support.dell.com to find the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back