How good will the Nvidia GeForce 9100 run World of Warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy the Hp pavilion p6130f desktop
Specs:
AMD Phenom X4 9750 Processor
8GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory
NVIDIA GeForce 9100 Graphics with 256MB intregrated shared graphics memory
750GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive
3600MHz System Bus

Will the Nvidia Geforce 9100 integrated graphics card that comes with the 6130 run World of Warcraft? And what would my graphics limit be on WoW? (all low, med, or maxxed out?)

The 9100 is not really a card you would normally use for gaming. How much is your desktop costing you? I think it would be a better idea to assemble your own PC instead.

WoW may run well on that card...

Will the Nvidia Geforce 9100 integrated graphics card that comes with the 6130 run World of Warcraft? And what would my graphics limit be on WoW? (all low, med, or maxxed out?)
I don't know specifics, but as mentioned, it is a very weak card.
Strange how the computer has so much RAM though o.o.

Are you also getting a monitor at that cost? If not, then for 600$ you could get a pretty nice system built.

thanks for the suggestion, i'm looking at a rough sketch of building a PC. When i have an idea of a completed system in mind i'll post again probably not the gaming forum though =)

That computer should run World of Warcraft on full graphics, just make sure you turn the shadows down all of the way and it shouldn't lag at all, depending on your internet connection of course. You would be surprised how many computers can run WoW fine on full graphics with the shadows down all the way.

Note: Shadows on WoW look pretty bad no matter what system your on even if it doesn't lag at all, they just make the game look weird.

ya 9100 should play wow....wow is old and i have even been able to get it to run on a laptop with integrated graphics that i bought in i think 2003

Yes I have the same model.

As previously mentioned just turn the shadowing to the lowest setting and you should be ready to rock. I also disagree with the recommendation to build your own system in lieu of this one. It's pretty much sixs on the cost. And later down the road you can upgrade your psu and add a video card for 200 bucks and really rock.

I also disagree with the recommendation to build your own system in lieu of this one.
And later down the road you can upgrade your psu and add a video card for 200 bucks and really rock.

I'm sorry. But what exactly is the idea you have? At $800 (considering you're asking him to put in the $200 later) he could build a system far better than the one he's buying. You're telling him to buy the system, then spend more money on upgrading???

lol put the shared memory up on the video card using the biso or nvidia control plane and run wow on low settings and it will be fast and not 2 bad looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back