How to remove all data that one website stores on a CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasi

Sorry the title is "How to remove all data that a website stores on a PC?" I don't know how to edit the title !

Hello guys,

I was a member in a computer forum website (sevenforums.com) for months. Two days ago I created a thread and many members participated in it, some of them asked me some irrelevant questions and I said “this question is irrelevant” and didn’t get them the answer. Thread finished and I could get the answer from another website and posted it to that website to arise members’ knowledge.
Yesterday like every day I went to that website and faced a massage which was banning me, and my account was disabled. I shocked and I didn’t have even any option to appeal against that wrong decision. So I had to do something. And I did the following works:

1- I disconnected my Internet connection and cleared all the history data on the browser I use, the Google chrome.

2- I then ran “ccleaner” tool and marked almost all the options and then clicked on “run” button. Then it cleared all the data including the cookies.

3- I connected the machine (desktop) to the Internet and immediately changed my IP address.

4- I created a new Hotmail account and tried to register as a new member to that website (sevenforums.com).

5- I succeeded and my new account was enabled so I start to posting to that website.

But unfortunately, after less than 1 minute I faced this message: “You are already banned”!

My question is that, how they could know me again? How to create a new account without they know me?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think we can help you circumvent bans from other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back