TechSpot

How to remove all data that one website stores on a CP?

By abbasi
Nov 9, 2013
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry the title is "How to remove all data that a website stores on a PC?" I don't know how to edit the title !

Hello guys,

I was a member in a computer forum website (sevenforums.com) for months. Two days ago I created a thread and many members participated in it, some of them asked me some irrelevant questions and I said “this question is irrelevant” and didn’t get them the answer. Thread finished and I could get the answer from another website and posted it to that website to arise members’ knowledge.
    Yesterday like every day I went to that website and faced a massage which was banning me, and my account was disabled. I shocked and I didn’t have even any option to appeal against that wrong decision. So I had to do something. And I did the following works:

1- I disconnected my Internet connection and cleared all the history data on the browser I use, the Google chrome.

2- I then ran “ccleaner” tool and marked almost all the options and then clicked on “run” button. Then it cleared all the data including the cookies.

3- I connected the machine (desktop) to the Internet and immediately changed my IP address.

4- I created a new Hotmail account and tried to register as a new member to that website (sevenforums.com).

5- I succeeded and my new account was enabled so I start to posting to that website.

But unfortunately, after less than 1 minute I faced this message: “You are already banned”!

My question is that, how they could know me again? How to create a new account without they know me?

Thanks in advance.
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,434   +218

I don't think we can help you circumvent bans from other forums.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.