HP 6730B bios admin password problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone
I have an serious problem, ive buy an hp 6730B on ebay but when i want to upgrade the bios, my computer wants an administrator password for the flash.
The seller told me he have maybe do an error of typing, beacause his password don't work.
this computer is an compaq 6730B
S/n : CNU8466GNS
P/n : GB987ET#ABF
Service tag : C6730bUP8400W5X16GIBNNF20Qa

Thank you

hi,
I asked for the same problem in this forum but my threat was deleted with the suggestion to read the Forum FAQs.
I read them but I didn't find why they did it. So I want repeat the question adding it to the yours one:

HP CompaQ nx9005
hash code [ 15656]
I need the system password

I wrote and I just wrote again at the hp forum about it whitout any help, and the hp chat doesn't start because of a bag (I'm not the only one having this problem).

I read all messages of the reference topic about the same problem (as suggested) but I didn't find my needs.
I think I will have to ask about it a lot of time. Hope to find someone who can help me.
thanks

hi desigabri, thanks for reply
But i can't help you.
i've read the HP / Dell / etc. laptop password help thread and i didn't found information for your problem.

Please read:

HP / Dell / etc. laptop password help thread
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic109612.html

It's probably how you got here in the first place and if you read carefully you will see the fine print:

We no longer support any further discussion on this topic as we believe all the free help that could be given is already out there. You can always go back to your system manufacturer for support, as well as google for the dozens of third party paid support providers that are available online.

So please use this guide for help but do not post any further threads on the matter, they will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back