TechSpot

HP Compaq Business Notebook nx6125

By truflip
Jun 24, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not sure if you're all aware of the new business laptop HP Compaq just came out with.. but here it is (it was in the techspot news)

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/html/inte...?jumpid=in_r2910_3d/NBT/nx6125|showcase|flash

Neway heres my concern, my little sister is going away to university next year, and she needs a computer for school.. I like the laptop above because it has good features for the price.. and its portable (unlike a desktop, she can bring it to class if she wants to) it has a nice 3:45 hr battery life.. the uni. has wireless net throughout and im sure the classroom will have outlets somewhere near so i decided laptop is better than a PC..

so, what do you guys think? are there any nice laptops that you guys could recommend? jus need somethin cheap n reliable, shes gonna be using the laptop mainly for word processing, presentations, and leisure stuff, MSN, downloading mp3s, movies n such..

thanks in advance for the help

2. truflip

truflip TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 590

can anyone help me a lil? plz :blackeye:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.