HP Deskjet 832c drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjohnson

My sister has a dell laptop running vista. She is trying to get this printer to work on it but so far has been unsuccessful. I looked on HP's website but all they had was a document that didn't help one bit. So if anybody knows where to find a vista driver for that printer it would be most appreciated.

Maybe not made available now

I had a HP scanner and could not get XP drivers for it.
I'll see if my 842 C has Vista drivers,then yours should.
They want you to buy a newer printer.:rolleyes:

HPs site said that it was vista compatible but I couldn't find any drivers for it at all. All it has was some document that was no help whatsoever.

That is the document that I found, which really doesn't help cuse my sister has plugged it in but still can't print. Unfortunately I don't have the laptop (its in NJ). So I can't do any "hands on" with it. Thanks for the try though zipperman.

Document or Link

Do you mean where i sent you for instructions.?
"You" don't have to be in NJ to tell here to put in the printer cd
and install everything.This will include the driver.
All Hardware is done this way.
Note : Notebooks use usb,so install the cd,restart if asked.
then plug in the usb cable.
Tell her to read her HP install book.I't easy to do a printer.
No disc,no book,game over.:(
BTW People in NJ can join this Forum.;)
I need more details of trying to print.Theres some preparation to do first.
Do you have a Printer ?

Well as in she can't get it to print, I think she means that nothing is popping up for it. Not sure bout this but I will ask next time I call her. Not sure if she has the install manual, the people she is living with have stuff every where. So they probably lost the manual. Ill have her give me more details about whats going on so I can put them here. And yes I have a printer.
The CD......... well I don't think they know where it is, wouldn't help since she is running vista. If you are talking about the vista cd then she does have that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back