Humble Indie Bundle and Indie Royale offer holiday game deals

By Matthew
Dec 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Although Steam's full Christmas sale hasn't launched yet (or so we assume), plenty of other outfits are already partaking in the festivities. We typically reserve game sales for Fridays, but…

Read the whole story
  2. chaboi390

chaboi390 Newcomer, in training Posts: 83

Awesome just got myself that bundle.
  3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,197   +228

Just grabbed it myself!

Great - my monitor just died after buying it. Never even got a chance to install it.
  4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,019   +83 Staff Member

Aww damn. Is a pricey display LNCPapa?
  5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,197   +228

Not terribly - about $600-700 new... but it was pretty old so I could probably find an old refurb for $200-300 now. I'm not sure I'd buy it for that amount now though since the technology has changed so much. I did really love how good it looked though and the quality of the stand, but it wasn't the fastest monitor by today's standards.

Oh yeah, did I mention I don't have that kind of money to spend on a monitor these days? I think I'll be substituting with something much lower standard for some time.
  6. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 205   +38

Just got myself the bundle!
  7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

Any idea how exactly the Steam activations work? I owned a couple games from the bundle beforehand, and I got them again in the bundle. It doesn't seem I get an extra gift copy.
  8. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 205   +38

Yeah, you won't receive an extra copy. There's a message explaining this on the cd key acquiring screen.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.