I need KARAOKE help!!

By hewybo
Apr 26, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. For reasons too long to go into- I need a karaoke copy of "Margaritaville" with NO LYRICS. I have bought and downloaded numerous copies, but everyone feels the need to add vocals at the chorus. I have no musical talent (except listening) and cannot record my own instrumental.

Help/ideas/leads? Simple, perhaps stupid, but I really need it.

Thanks, all- :confused: :wave:
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Dart karaoke studio can remove vocals from music.

I don`t know if this is what you`re looking for, but thought I`d mention it anyway.

Regards Howard :)
  3. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 435

Thanks, Howard, but I hate to pay $50 for one CD. Also, if I read their site correctly, they don't support XP. Course, the date on the web page was 2001, so? If I have to, I'll go that route.

Thanks again- :confused:
  4. CMH

CMH TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,039   +9

I thought this thread was gonna go something like "Help, I can't sing properly!!"

5. hewybo

you're right

HELP! I can't sing properly! I need Margaritaville wordless! :hotbounce
  6. kirock

kirock TS Rookie Posts: 1,221

My mom and husband do karaoke shows for a living and they have 100's, maybe thousands of CD's. I'll ask if they have that song and rip a copy if they do. Hey they might need to back-up that song. ;)
  7. hewybo

That'd be great- thanks! :wave:
  8. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

And somehow that backup copy just somehow gets misplaced and KingCody somehow finds it. ;)