TechSpot

I need KARAOKE help!!

By hewybo
Apr 26, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. For reasons too long to go into- I need a karaoke copy of "Margaritaville" with NO LYRICS. I have bought and downloaded numerous copies, but everyone feels the need to add vocals at the chorus. I have no musical talent (except listening) and cannot record my own instrumental.

Help/ideas/leads? Simple, perhaps stupid, but I really need it.

Thanks, all- :confused: :wave:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Dart karaoke studio can remove vocals from music.

http://www.dartech.com/

I don`t know if this is what you`re looking for, but thought I`d mention it anyway.

Regards Howard :)

3. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 570

thanks-but

Thanks, Howard, but I hate to pay $50 for one CD. Also, if I read their site correctly, they don't support XP. Course, the date on the web page was 2001, so? If I have to, I'll go that route.

Thanks again- :confused:

4. CMH

CMH TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,573   +9

I thought this thread was gonna go something like "Help, I can't sing properly!!"

:D:D:D

5. hewybo

you're right

HELP! I can't sing properly! I need Margaritaville wordless! :hotbounce

6. kirock

kirock TS Rookie Posts: 1,598

My mom and husband do karaoke shows for a living and they have 100's, maybe thousands of CD's. I'll ask if they have that song and rip a copy if they do. Hey they might need to back-up that song. ;)

7. hewybo

Neat

That'd be great- thanks! :wave:

8. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

And somehow that backup copy just somehow gets misplaced and KingCody somehow finds it. ;)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.