I need KARAOKE help!!

hewybo

For reasons too long to go into- I need a karaoke copy of "Margaritaville" with NO LYRICS. I have bought and downloaded numerous copies, but everyone feels the need to add vocals at the chorus. I have no musical talent (except listening) and cannot record my own instrumental.

Help/ideas/leads? Simple, perhaps stupid, but I really need it.

Thanks, all- :confused: :wave:

thanks-but

howard_hopkinso said:
Dart karaoke studio can remove vocals from music.

http://www.dartech.com/

I don`t know if this is what you`re looking for, but thought I`d mention it anyway.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks, Howard, but I hate to pay $50 for one CD. Also, if I read their site correctly, they don't support XP. Course, the date on the web page was 2001, so? If I have to, I'll go that route.

Thanks again- :confused:

I thought this thread was gonna go something like "Help, I can't sing properly!!"

:D:D:D

you're right

CMH said:
I thought this thread was gonna go something like "Help, I can't sing properly!!"

:D:D:D

HELP! I can't sing properly! I need Margaritaville wordless! :hotbounce

My mom and husband do karaoke shows for a living and they have 100's, maybe thousands of CD's. I'll ask if they have that song and rip a copy if they do. Hey they might need to back-up that song. ;)

Neat

kirock said:
My mom and husband do karaoke shows for a living and they have 100's, maybe thousands of CD's. I'll ask if they have that song and rip a copy if they do. Hey they might need to back-up that song. ;)

That'd be great- thanks! :wave:

kirock said:

And somehow that backup copy just somehow gets misplaced and KingCody somehow finds it. ;)

Back