Imabeginner

So here is my computer information.
Untitled.png

Field Value
Computer
Computer TypeACPI x64-based PC (Mobile)
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium
OS Service Pack[ TRIAL VERSION ]
Internet Explorer9.0.8112.16421 (IE 9.0)
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Logon Domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Date / Time 2012-07-23 / 13:50

Motherboard
CPU Type DualCore Intel Core i5-650, 3333 MHz (25 x 133)
MBoard Name Dell Inspiron 580
MBoard ChipsetIntel Ibex Peak H57, Intel Ironlake
System Memory[ TRIAL VERSION ]
DIMM1: Samsung M378B5273CH0-CH94 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8- 22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: Samsung M378B5273CH0-CH9[ TRIAL VERSION ]
BIOS Type AMI (07/06/10)

Multimedia
Audio AdapterIntel Ibex Peak HDMI @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]
Audio AdapterRealtek ALC887 @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]

Storage
IDE ControllerIntel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B20
Disk DriveGeneric- Compact Flash USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- MS/MS-Pro USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- SD/MMC USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- SM/xD-Picture USB Device
Disk DriveST31500341AS ATA Device (1500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
Optical DriveTSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653H ATA Device
SMART Hard Disks StatusOK

[LEFT]So my budget is around 250 and my friend told me to change my g.c to 6590 or 560ti, so[FONT=Verdana].... im not sure if my computer support it or wat and do I need to change anything to play games such as SC2, D3, Skyrim and etc...? Thank you[/FONT][/LEFT]

Yeah you'll need a new PSU, make sure to get a decent one and not one of those crappy no-name 500W ones. The Antec Neo Eco series is good for the price.

There's really not much choice at the $200 price point at the moment, but the 6950 and 560 Ti are good suggestions. Just make sure you're not mistaken into buying the cheaper and slower non-Ti 560.

Yeah you'll need a new PSU, make sure to get a decent one and not one of those crappy no-name 500W ones. The Antec Neo Eco series is good for the price.

There's really not much choice at the $200 price point at the moment, but the 6950 and 560 Ti are good suggestions. Just make sure you're not mistaken into buying the cheaper and slower non-Ti 560.

Thanks Bro, im going to get that one. But how about the graphic card? Both of em' got lots of dif brands and im not sure which to buy...

Don't worry about the brand, there's little or no difference between the quality of the cards based on a brand, only difference is the cooling solution, customer service and warranty period. If you want a quiet card then get one with a non-reference fan but otherwise just get whatever is on discount at the moment, e.g. this 6950 seems to be incredible value

Neither of those cards are worth it when the 6950 I posted is about as fast (maybe a bit slower) but substantally cheaper.

Or if you're looking in that kind of price range then the 7950 is much better than those 560Ti 448's. If you did go for the 7950 though your dual core CPU will start to bottleneck the system.

oh yea bro. is this power supply better then the one that u just showed me?? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182200 ??
I wouldn't get that. Rosewill generally don't make very reliable power supplies. you should NOT cheap out when you buy a power supply. fork out the extra couple bucks and go with a reliable powerful brand and make, like the one slh28 suggested to you. Antec, Seasonic, and Corsair are probably three of the best/most reliable power supply makers, and I highly recommend you go with them, and do not skimp on some cheap >$60 noname PSU.

Back