Im not sure if this is allowed on this site but could you help me hack in maplestory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMaluJordan

Im not sure if this is allowed on this site but could you help me hack in maplestory? Ive tried once before but i messed up and got viruses on my computer. i got rid of the viruses and now im asking people for help on how to hack the game for cheats. If someone could help me could you give me a simple step by step tutorial for beginners that have no clue how to hack anything. thanks. i would like the hacks for godmode, infinite mp, vac hack, and 1 hit KO. Thanks in advance.

I`m a mod and I don`t know if it`s allowed or not. However, it`s not been hit by any of the other mods, so maybe it`s ok??

I`ll ask another mod to take a look, so if this thread gets closed or deleted, you`ll know why.

I do think this is in the correct forum though.

You might want to take a look HERE.

Regards Howard :)

Is maplestory an online game? Because if it is you shouldn't be hacking at all... Only people who suck at online games hack...

It is a online game. Its a mmo side scroller. That said he only wants to hack because he does suck at it. I play it fine and I dont need hacks. ^_^

I wasn`t aware it was an online game. Shows how much I know about gaming.

That puts a slightly differnt take on things.

Thread closed.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back