Im not sure if this is allowed on this site but could you help me hack in maplestory?

By DaMaluJordan
Oct 11, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im not sure if this is allowed on this site but could you help me hack in maplestory? Ive tried once before but i messed up and got viruses on my computer. i got rid of the viruses and now im asking people for help on how to hack the game for cheats. If someone could help me could you give me a simple step by step tutorial for beginners that have no clue how to hack anything. thanks. i would like the hacks for godmode, infinite mp, vac hack, and 1 hit KO. Thanks in advance.
  2. VacaXXX

VacaXXX Newcomer, in training Posts: 23

altough this is the "gaming forum" i dont this is in the correct place.
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

I`m a mod and I don`t know if it`s allowed or not. However, it`s not been hit by any of the other mods, so maybe it`s ok??

I`ll ask another mod to take a look, so if this thread gets closed or deleted, you`ll know why.

I do think this is in the correct forum though.

You might want to take a look HERE.

Regards Howard :)
  4. MetalX

MetalX TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,909

Is maplestory an online game? Because if it is you shouldn't be hacking at all... Only people who suck at online games hack...
  5. Nick Lee

Nick Lee TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 151

It is a online game. Its a mmo side scroller. That said he only wants to hack because he does suck at it. I play it fine and I dont need hacks. ^_^
  6. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Who... on anything (especialy a Technical site) ask about hacks onto another thing?
  7. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

I wasn`t aware it was an online game. Shows how much I know about gaming.

That puts a slightly differnt take on things.

Thread closed.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.