[Inactive] Can anyone help with a hijackthis log plz

By scirishman76
Aug 9, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haven't used Hijackthis before and needed help.I am getting bad image errors on yahoo messenger.Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 45,226   +243

3. scirishman76

scirishman76 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Have cleaned temp files ran registry and spyware scans with advanced system care,AVG, Avast, Malwarbytes, spybot search and destroy, windows live scan, ccleaner. Nothing has helped I have been reading that Hijack this does well against the bad image errors so I believe this is my next step,Just need some help analyzing PLZ.
  4. Broni

5. scirishman76

I did read your previous reply and was letting you know that I did all of those things already.Hijackthis seems to be the only tool that actually works against the problems I am having.
  6. Broni

Look, if you post in malware forum, you're required to obey general rules, which are listed at the link I posted.
    If you're not willing to proceed with required steps, or you have a better knowledge of malware issues, then I can't help you.
  7. scirishman76

Ok I am looking for help and have done everything on your list what is the next step.What would you recommend.
  8. Broni

Hmm...did you read "Step 6"?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.