[Inactive] Residual problems after malware removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellodee

Hi
I am afraid I am back so soon after malware removal. I am not sure exactly what the problem is but I'll explain and if this is the wrong forum please redirect me.

Prior to starting malware removal I was having trouble with my display
1. Sometimes when I switch pc on it boots up and starts running but then there is no display after the boot up display. I either have to hibernate and restart or restart to get a display
2. Sometimes the top halves or the bottom halves of the letters are missing
3. sometimes it takes forever for icons to appear when the label has appeared.
4 computer was very slow.

after malware removal the poroblem with display was still present on and off so I loaded an ATI programme that was on my desktop.

Since then computer has slowed and I am still having problems with display. I have the hijackthis log that I posted after malware removal and one after the problems started. I can post them if that would help.
thanks

I suggest, you solve your video issues before we start to blame it on any malware.

Hi,
I'm sorry if my post has caused offence. It certainly was not meant to and I apologise if it has. I did say I may have been in the wrong forum. Essenttially I need help to solve the video problem. Can anybody help? Should I be asking in another forum?

Thanks

I'm sorry if my post has caused offence. It certainly was not meant to and I apologise if it has.
I see no reason for any apology :)
I just simply don't see it as any malware issue.
You may want to repost at Windows section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back