[Info] Best free Trojan and/or malware remover?

I am currently using Anti-malware bytes, but it's just never finding anything which i know i should relish in, but my computer is slow, so i'm thinking there must be something there.. so if anyone knows any program that's Free, that is easy to use. I would be very appreciative. thanks

but my computer is slow, so i'm thinking there must be something there..

Slow computer doesn't necessarily mean malware either. For instance:
1. How many processes are on the Startup Menu?
2. How many processes are running in the Task Manager.
3. Some Services have to be set to Automatic, others can be set to Manual. Have you ever check this- with guidance?
4. What is your operating system? How much RAM is installed.
5. What security do you have running? Did you know that a "suite" may be resource heavy, whereas you can get stand alone security programs that do the job, but are less resource intensive.

And as mentioned, there is no "best" Trojan and/or Malware Remover- is depends on what the malware is.
------------------------------------------
If you think you might have malware, we'll be glad to check it for you> free:

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow these steps: Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

And when finished, we can recommend security programs that will help keep the malware out appropriate for your system and your needs- free.

Back