TechSpot

[Info] For Broni

By circusboy01
Aug 28, 2011
  1. Thought you might like to know that my computer is working again. I tried a video about 1/2 hr. ago and it played perfectly. I guess all that stuff you went through for me.
    wasn't really necessary, so I took up time that could have been spent on another one of the other 40 or 50 you help.
    I'm truly thankful to you. Even though it was a Verizon problem. It still gives me a good feeling knowing that my PC is clean,and I have stuff to keep lt clean.
    Thanks again Ray

Before anybody scolds me for starting a new thread. Instead of putting this in the original thread I started. Here's my excuse. Over at WS I found out that if you add a
    thread to a post., or post to thread.I can never get that straight. Anyway if you add it
    2 or 3 days after your finished with the thread .Nobody, or very few even look at it
    Ray

2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 47,646   +267

Thank you for the update :)
    Good luck!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.