Installing ATI driver bluescreen

hi their need some help plzz...everything is fine up untill i install ati graphics card driver radeon hd 4650. i restart computer in windows for cuple mins then blue screen with errors and it restarts..would help if someone tells me how to put into txt and upload would be much appreciated..bearing in mind im not as upto tech.
cheerz
kammy

Did you build this system or buy it such as a Dell, HP, etc. Also, from where did you update your drivers?

built it a couple of years ago and just put the parts into a new case.
the graphics card we jst got in the summer last year.checked to see if graphics card had slipped out of place and it hasnt.

downloaded my drivers from the amd website.

cheerz!

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Here are 3 dumps. and also why when I choose hdmi output only the desktop wallpaper shows and not the icons? I see everything in vga mode.

Attachments

• 022211-45421-01.dmp
    137.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 022311-32140-01.dmp
    139.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 022311-47484-01.dmp
    139.3 KB · Views: 1
All three dumps point to the same cause: the ATI video driver atikmpag.sys

Do the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Back