Inactive Installing spy apps remotely: is it possible?

Ho,Reading on the Internet, I noticed that it is possible to install parental control apps (such as mspy or flexispy) remotely without the user's precise consent. This can be done by exploiting system vulnerabilities, by phishing, or by social engineering. Is this true? What information would hackers need to do this? Email and personal phone number ? Google credentials?

So simply by knowing the email and passwprd of the Google play account it is possible to install these kinds of apps without realising it?

Another question: in order not to be tracked, these apps clearly have to complete a series of security steps and must therefore be set up, e.g. by deactivating Google play protect or disabling notifications (I don't know if I have explained this well). These installation processes take a few minutes. Can these processes be done without the user noticing?

If you know credentials to your kid Google Play account, then yes.
So simply by knowing the email and passwprd of the Google play account it is possible to install these kinds of apps without realising it?

Another question: in order not to be tracked, these apps clearly have to complete a series of security steps and must therefore be set up, e.g. by deactivating Google play protect or disabling notifications (I don't know if I have explained this well). These installation processes take a few minutes. Can these processes be done without the user noticing?

To be honest, I don't know. I never tried to install any app on someone's phone without that person knowledge.
Right now, we're getting into something what is probably illegal, so I don't want to go there.

Back