Internet Explorer Won't Load Netflix.com

1. Every time I try to go to netflix.com my computer flashes back and forth between my homepage and netflix. It says "website found. waiting for reply..." and then "connecting to site 208.75.79.17" this goes on for 5 minutes, then goes to a netflix screen then goes to a screen that says to set my computer to allow cookies. I've set it so that my computer allows all cookies but that didn't help either. This is the only website that I've found to do this and it just started about a week ago. I also tried a system restore and it still didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Computerpete

Computerpete Newcomer, in training Posts: 151

It sounds like the website is having problems. One way to check it is to ping it.

Click start>run type cmd click ok this will open up command prompt then type ping www.netfix.com
    And see if you get a reply back, let me know.
  3. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,285   +155

4. tech challenged

tech challenged Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

well i pinged it and it sent 4 packets out and got 4 back.
  5. tech challenged

tech challenged Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

ok, and I just reset my IE settings and it will now take me to the home page and login page but everytime i try to login it just takes my right back to the login screen. should I call netflix then?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.