TechSpot

Invalid Cd Key Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault

By dopefisher
Mar 10, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i play mohpa everyday and today when i was joining a game online it kicked me off because of invalid cd key. i never give it out and i havent changed anything. i uninstalled and reinstalled mohpa but it didnt help. any ideas to why this happened??? i hvae had this game for a month and i have the original box and key, etc.

i tried changing my name, disabling antivirus and firewall, still didnt help. going to call ea games, but i dont think theyll help much. any suggestions??
  2. dopefisher

dopefisher Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 540

update***: it also works when i register the key. so i dont see why it doesnt work :(
  3. thavngr98

thavngr98 Newcomer, in training

I would venture to guess that someone else on there used a Key Gen and just happens to have you Key. So basiclly you would need another key
  4. tbrunt3

tbrunt3 Newcomer, in training Posts: 495

Yes this is more then likely the problem this happens a lot. The best thing to do is contact the maker of the game and see what they can do for you.
  5. dopefisher

dopefisher Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 540

**update** sorry i forgot to update. :( i contacted ea games, and they said sometimes the keys get "corrupted in their database." whatever that means. well anyhow, they said i had to mail in upc, etc and they would send me a new key. all of a sudden the next day my old key works like a charm. hail ea! lol. thx for the help though.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.