Inactive iPhone 6s Plus

59Teresa

Please help! I have the s3.amazonaws on my iPhone and really weird stuff is happening! https://www.s3.amazonaws.com/eprizecontent/blackandmild/feastforthesenses/Exchange_Rate.mp3 showed up on my iPhone 6s Plus control panel, tickering across the screen, about a week ago. After having different things happen with my iPhone, my girlfriend looked this s3.amazonaws up and found out it was a browser hijacker, bad malware etc. I need help getting off my phone please!
Thanks so much in advance!
Ter

These are a couple screenshots I took of my control panel with the s3.amazonaws on it. I'm a newbie here, so please forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly

Thanks to whomever!!! I appreciate it very much!! However, I do really need some input on how to get this off my iPhone 6s Plus. It's causing all kinds of problems and I got enough of those already. Thanks people!!!

image.png
Also, I found this on my Samsung Galaxy tablet a couple days ago. I'm a screen shooter as it never hurts to be prepared. Obviously my tablet is infected also. Hellppp!

Unfortunately we don't deal here with mobile devices.
I suggest finding appropriate forum.

Hi Broni, I'm sorry l, I didn't realize you don't deal with mobile devices. What about my tablet? The last post I made had a picture of the file (screenshot) from my Galaxy Tablet. Please advise. Thank you.
Sincerely
59Teresa

I'm sorry. I saw the "Apple Corner" for one and Android & Google for my Galaxy Tablet. As I explained this is all new to me, so not sure what to do. Instead of kicking me out, I would think you'd try to be helpful by pointing me in the right direction! Being in your position, that's what I would do, but it's ok, I'll figure it out myself. Thanks anyway!

No problem, ok? I'm totally stressed over my phone that I paid over $800.00 for. If I misunderstood, please accept my apologies. I didn't come here to feud with anyone. I just want this off my phone. Thank you for clarifying the issue with me. I appreciate it very much.

Back