Join us tonight for TechSpot's Friday Night Fragfest

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Interested in meeting your fellow TechSpot members on the battlefield? Join us every Friday at 9PM PST, 12AM EST for our weekly gaming event, Friday Night Fragfest.

To play, join the TechSpot Steam group, post your Steam name in this forum thread and join the game off another participating group member.

We'll mostly be playing Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 in the coming weeks, but we plan to add more games in the future! Battlefield 3 is certainly on our watch list.

Permalink to story.

I've participated several times. Hella fun group to play with....highly recommended!

Major thumbs up from me too!

Midnight Eastern time for United Kingdom members its saturday mornings, 5am. :haha: Seriously worth it though! :D

I'll join for TF2 sometime, just need to work out the time. :p

Maybe this will help you:

00:01:00 Saturday December 4, 2010 in EST
converts to...
15:31:00 Saturday December 4, 2010 in Australia/Adelaide

I have to say that time is a whole lot better than the 5AM time for my timezone in the UK! :haha:

Or you can check yourself here.

Thanks, I used that website myself just before. Still handy for others visiting thread. 3pm Saturday... definitely see you there. :D

I just got last friday's deal of Left 4 Dead 2 for 5 bucks on Steam, I'll be waiting to play it along techspot members :)

Im entering the Battle in Team Fortress 2, i have ever played that game, but I have to let the good times roll!!.

That's cool, I would play Left 4 Dead, Dirt 2 or GTA IV with you Techspot(if your going to add any of these?). I might get Left 4 Dead 2 for Christmas =)

Cool. If a couple of games I have ordered don't show up today. I will be online. Hopefully my fall-back gpu will work well.

Steam name - Monoxide801

Sounds cool I'll probably be around. For anyone that wants to play BC2 just hit up fellow TSers that play, I'll probably be playing a lot again with the new maps & expansion coming in a few weeks.

Sounds cool I'll probably be around. For anyone that wants to play BC2 just hit up fellow TSers that play, I'll probably be playing a lot again with the new maps & expansion coming in a few weeks.

Is this the BC2 that everyone (including you) is refering too?

Also, is this an add on, or a completely separate game?

Leeky said:

Is this the BC2 that everyone (including you) is refering too?

Also, is this an add on, or a completely separate game?

First question: Yes.

Second question: Yes, it's an upcoming expansion based on the Vietnam war, which will be released the 21st. To Steam and EA Store users it will be released on the 18th if you pre-order it. Its only 15 bucks. I bought the BC2 game for the same price on Amazon.

Until Battlefield 3 is released, BFBC2 is the greatest multi-player first person shooter. (GoldenEye being a close second) :)

Yeah, I imagine Bad Company 2 is probably the best bet. I'll have to check everyone's Steam library to see how many people have it before adding it to the rotation.

hehe Earlier this week I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2.

So far, I know how to shoot, sprint, and get in some vehicles. xD

Matthew said:
Yeah, I imagine Bad Company 2 is probably the best bet. I'll have to check everyone's Steam library to see how many people have it before adding it to the rotation.

Many people would have it through the EA store. For a while it was $20 cheaper than steam. It won't show up then :(.

P.S. steamname Furry Atom. Also I'm confused. I'm in EST and here says 12. But on steam it says 1am sat. Which is it?

Just double checked the Steam event. It's set for the proper time as far as I can see. Says 12AM and I'm in PA.

Matthew said:
Just double checked the Steam event. It's set for the proper time as far as I can see. Says 12AM and I'm in PA.

If I'm correct that's Pennsylvania right? Must be a steam glitch on my end. I live in kitchener and it's the same time here as where you are.

If you're playing L4D2 I'll be happy to join! I'll be waiting for Steam's Holiday Blowout Sale to get a discount on Team Fortress 2 :) Add me: Cueto_99

Back