Laptop internet connection problem because of trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This laptop has frustrated me for weeks. It has had continuous wireless networking problems in the past. But after the results of one of my desktops, I began to think this was a problem done by some sort of malware.

I'd also like to add I could not fully complete the 8 steps, because the internet on my laptop (not this computer) is not functioning.

TDSServ and Rootkit detected - Complete the 8 steps.

It would seem you have some internet access... as you made posts, and attached logs...
So, using your internet access...

D/L all the tools, including updates, to the "other" computer, and burn a cd to take to the one which has no internet.
More information would be helpful, like circumstances of losing internet, but getting that back is secondary to what you are wanting to do here in this topic (Virus and Malware removal).

What is your av package? I have taken Kimsland to heart on this, and suggest removing other packages besides Avira... but, Others say to keep your av... whatever (free or paid). Whatever you use, whichever approach, you need to be fully updated, and the helper who guides you through the rest of the process will offer their own specific guidance on this matter.

When/IF you have difficulty with the 8 steps, repost, and someone may be able to help you over the speedbump.
Good Luck.

By the way, rather than answer your own note, it is preferred that you use the edit option...
Keeps things cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back