TechSpot

Lian-Li intros the PC-B25F chassis

By Matthew
Aug 27, 2009
  1. Lian-Li has launched a new mid-tower case, the PC-B25F. Based on the original PC-B25 "Blue Ring," the new model preserves much of what made that case a success - although, there are some refinements. With a brushed, all aluminum chassis, the PC-B25F features a tool-less design, which includes eight sturdy aluminum and rubber-padded expansion slot brackets, a unique PSU mounting system, an HDD bracket with rubberized grommet struts, as well as easily removable top and front panels.

Read the whole story

2. Eddie_42

Eddie_42 TS Rookie Posts: 213

2 x 120mm in the front....where? there is only a air port for one

3. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

The article says one in the front, not two.

4. habbfan

habbfan TS Rookie Posts: 19

Coolest case I've seen in years

gives me the warm happy feeling that comes from a warm happy place. slick cool black brushed exterior. it would look so good in my place.

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,074   +84 Staff Member

@Eddie_42: http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=366&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=t
    @supersmashbrada: Nope, I definitely said two in the front - and there are indeed, two in the front :).

6. I generally like Lian Li cases which are very nice looking. I have one that houses my Q6600-based PC and am happy with its cooling performance and looks. My only gripe is that "Lian Li" is stamped into the metal at the front and isn't removeable. Not all of us like advertising and the name isn't very trendy.

7. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,906   +90

of those of you who use the all aluminum case over the steel cases, how much do they really lower temps?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.