Lian Li launches new HTPC, mid-tower chassis

By Matthew
Jun 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Lian Li's ever-expanding chassis lineup got a little larger today with the addition of two new cases: the PC-C60 and PC-6. The former resides in Lian Li's HTPC Domus series,…

Read the whole story
  2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,867   +74

Once again, the Lian Li design team proves to be the laziest since Porsche.
  3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TechSpot Maniac Posts: 892   +52

An actual htpc chassis that fits with the same dimensions of standard A/V gear would be nice.
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,394   +830

Well, the mid tower certainly hits the mark for low key. Everybody will surely be watching the movie, rather than staring at your computer. I guess if you stared at that thing long enough, you'd nod off and miss the movie.

Well, that's not very nice! Don't you like the "Boxter", with the single tail pipe coming out the center of the bumper. It's about time that Porsches had an a**hole! Well, other than the one behind the wheel....:rolleyes:
  5. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,867   +74

6. captaincranky

7. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,783   +639

Might I suggeast these...unfortunately they are 1920x1200 (what a bind)
    One...
    Two...
    Three..
    Four..
    Five...
    etc....
  8. captaincranky

9. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,783   +639

Ah!, Autohenge...no doubt erected by Redneckus Habilus as either a failed attempt at portable timekeeping, or a memorial to their favourite drive in movie, "One Dimensional Big White Guy with Huge Guns II: Kickboxer Vendetta Showdown in Burbank Parking Lot"
  10. I'd much rather see more chassis' like this, instead of the usual embarassing monstrosities that are released.
  11. captaincranky

Well no. For the sake of accuracy, I linked "Carhenge", in Nebraska. "Autohenge is in Canada, which I'm sure gwailo247 will have something to say about.

Here's a potpourri of henge replicas for your perusal: http://heritage-key.com/blogs/ann/clonehenge-10-most-fascinating-stonehenge-replicas

As a spoiler, I'll go on record as saying, "Tamponhenge" is my personal favorite.

To get back to topic, (at least a little), I'm pretty sure this new Lian Li is ripped directly off the obelisk from "2001, A Space Odyssey".

12. I think the prices are reversed nad the PC-C60 is the $229 case.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.