TechSpot

Logitech intros MW3 peripherals, DICE releases BF3 beta stats

By Matthew
Oct 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Logitech has unveiled a Call of Duty-branded mouse and keyboard ahead of Modern Warfare 3's November 8 launch. Besides the new G9X's Activision-endorsed cosmetics, you won't spot any differences from…

Read the whole story

2. yorro

yorro TS Enthusiast Posts: 246

Looks like someone spray-painted their mouse.

3. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TS Enthusiast Posts: 248   +12

That must have been a pretty lucky head shot! 635.6 meters... Wow...

4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,524   +324

I was thinking the same thing!

5. there are also some longer headshots on caspian border i have seen a 835 mtrs shot
    but these beta stats dont include match played on caspian border

6. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

Funny how everyone just ignores the main news. :)

7. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

The stats are more interesting than whatever merchandise (A.K.A. crap) Activision decides to pump out.

8. 45 billions shots fired and on 1.5 billions soldiers died, what a waste of bullets

9. So you're telling me after only 2ish weeks of war, 1.5 billion people where killed? Oh lawds.. I wonder if they'll release the most used item in each class? Money bets for primary the UMP-45.

10. lol That one small paragraph about the BF3 stats was more interesting than the majority of the article about what Activision has to create to bribe more people to play their game. After literally a years wait for BF3, it is less than a week of official release. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a video game to come out. Bravo EA and DICE.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.