Looking for a Roxio advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

detoam

Whats Your experience with it?
I have Nero right now, but I find that it is very system hogging (Nero express that is burning ROM seems to be better) and some of the CDs and DVDs cannot be read after awhile and/or on different PCs. I wanna know if Roxio is any better before I buy it.
Thank You.
Regards.

yaa i totally agree with you coming version of nero ie 7 to the latest 8.... version they are not so good.They even show 100 % cd burning but when i run the cds it shows 0 file. And now i am using roxio and i am very happy with this software. so i also suggest you to use it.

thanks

Yeah that was one of the things I noticed as well. It would burn a disc and right after it nothing shows. And the speed of burning itself is so slow. Took it about 9 minutes to burn a 2.5Gig iso in comparison to about 3 minutes with the PowerISO.

I use Nero 6 at work but I have an older version of Roxio that I use at home. It is Easy CD and DVD Creator 6. Easy 6 isn't available new anymore since it's been replaced by new versions. I like this older Roxio suite but I don't have any experience with newer Roxio products.

Nero 6 works fine for me at work but I agree that it seems to hog resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back