Machine reboots with blue screen when loading DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
When inserting DVD's or CD's into Drives after about 10 seconds the blue screen of death appears and the machine reboots. I have checked the event logs and it has revealed a category 102 event 1003 error. I have managed to obtain a text file of the mini dump and I have enclosed it on this thread. Hopefully someone will be able to help me get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for letting me knw fastco.

Telboy, your crash happens because of a third party mini filter driver. Plenty of products installing a minifilter driver and to find out which one causing the issue I have to get the minidump itself and not only the debug log.

If you want you can try removing some of the third partys software that may include a mini filter. I will search for software such as : AntiVirtus,Antimalware, encryption tools, ISO mounting.

EZ123

Apologies

Sorry for the confusion, was not sure if I had put the thread in the correct section of the forum. Please accept my apologies. If you wish please close this thread and I will continue on the other thread I have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back