Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware link is broken

By DLambie
Jun 27, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam/program/mbam-setup.exe) link doesn't exist it says

=========
    The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
    * Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

========

David
  2. ChrisDown

ChrisDown Newcomer, in training Posts: 125

Works fine for me, are you sure? If not, it could be malware on your system, or an IP filter.
  3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +35

4. ChrisDown

Isn't that the same link he posted? :S
  5. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +35

Yes, it is. I posted it again. Do you have a problem with that?
  6. Resist

Resist Newcomer, in training

This is almost certainly some sort of malware preventing your PC from accessing some websites. It happened to me, as I have Win32/Heur on my PC. Luckily, I had another PC that isn't infected and downloaded it then, then stored it on a memory stick and ran it
  7. ChrisDown

No, I obviously don't understand the intention of your post. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't understand the purpose of posting it again.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.