Metal of Honor: Allied Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin06

Moh: Aa

Just thought I'd let you gamers know that if you haven't tried the tweak guide for this game posted here, then you should. It's really very informative and the sound tweak is awesome.

Thansk again!!:grinthumb :cool:

uncleel,

I couldn't help but notice your location. I work for Boeing in Philaelphia and will be relocating to your area in late May. My family and I are considering living in the valley. I hear it's affordable, as things go in Ct. and that's very beautiful.

Perhaps we could stya in touch and you could fill me in on the surrounding area.

Hope to hear from you soon.:cool:

MOH: AA 1.10 patch - Help

OK, yes I just got the game yesterday and I intially had some problems with freezing. I got all that woked out and used the tweak guide from this site to fine tune the game.

So today I installed the 1.10 US only patch and noticed my weapon sound quality has degraded. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix? Should I install the 1.11 patch or is it just mp?
:( :cool:

Paladin06 System spec:
ALIENWARE - HiveMind
Win98SE - w/Office 2000
Directx 8.1a
AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.3Ghz @ 1.365 - 12.5x105
Asus MB A7V-E 1003 bios
Visiontek GeForce4 128meg DDR - (1024x768 16 bit) (28.32 drivers )
2 intake and 3 exhaust case fans. (including Koolmax card cooler)
VIA 4 in 1 - 14.38a drivers
512meg PC133 (Mushkin) Rev 2 222 High Performance
Sound Blaster Live X-Gamer 5.1
Cambridge SoundWorks FPS 2000 sound system
19" Acer 99sl Monitor
Razor BoomSlanger 1000 Gaming Mouse
30gig ATA 100 HD
10gig ATA 66 HD
56x CDROM

It's rather 1.10 which only deals with mp-issues. 1.11 fixes both mp and sp issues (but not anything soundrelated). 3DGamers has a list of patchchanges here.

As I understand it you followed the tweakguide, I presume you changed soundsettings as well, before installing the patch? Perhaps the "seta s_milesdrivers “x”" line or some other settings have been overwritten by the patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back