Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, error

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer has really been acting up these past couple of days, i get this annoying pop up every minute saying "runtime error! Program: C:\Progra~1\Messen~1\msmsgs.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function call" and the title says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

what do you guys think i should do, please help

btw its coming from Windows Messenger and i hardly use it....

And another thing, I took a screenshot of the error, so if u know whats wrong, please reply thanks :)

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 21
I have that exact problem and i get that pop up like every 1-2 minutes. it adds up and makes like 100 windows. i reinstalled winodws messenger and msn messenger and none worked. i have done every scan known man. nothing has worked. someone please help.

The thread didn`t say anything about uninstalling Norton.It just said uncheck Messenger in the Options.Having said that though,uninstalling Norton is a good idea for several other reasons.

Same trouble...

Hello! I am receiving the same error message:

Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

The only difference with me is it only happens when one user is already in Internet Explorer and you switch to another user on the same computer and try and use Internet Explorer also. Does anyone know why this could be? Help! :)

i need urgent help please

My computer has really been acting up these past couple of days, i get this annoying pop up every minute saying "runtime error! Program: C:\Progra~1\Messen~1\msmsgs.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function call" and the title says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

what do you guys think i should do, please help

btw its coming from Windows Messenger and i hardly use it....[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back