MMO News: Cataclysm release date set, DC Universe delayed

By Mike
Oct 5, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Blizzard Entertainment fans can rejoice as a release date has been set for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the third expansion for their hugely-popular MMO. Set for a December 7th launch, the game will feature two new races, goblins for the Horde and worgen for the Alliance, as well as a revamped world of Azeroth with new leveling paths and a new level cap of 85. While currently still in beta testing, events designed to introduce the upcoming storyline are expected to go live within the next week or two. A Collector's Edition box containing bonus items and an in-game mini-pet will retail for $7...

Read the whole story
  2. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 828   +17

Now I have to decide whether or not I want to get back into WoW...
  3. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Lulz, yeah right. It's more like no one sane wants to compete with a WoW expansion.
  4. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

I don't play WoW (even if being a blizzard fan) but waiting for DCUO....

i started MMO just recently with CoH/CoV & i like the concept, but the major drawback would be the monthly fee, it's not expensive, but i don't feel i can afford to pay around 15$ / month for ONLY 50 hours less game play / month & having two games or more (i have also Champions Online that i never downloaded or tried!) like that, won't be easy.

anyone out there playing MMOs, please advise about keeping the two i have & / or going with DCUO ... thank you in advance.