Moto 360 specs and price leaked by Best Buy

1. Electronics retailer Best Buy on Sunday put up a listing for Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smart watch on their website, revealing its price as well as features and specs. The page was pulled shortly after the word got out.

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,937

Motorola really has to slim down the watches thickness by a yard or so in their next version. I'd have to wear shirts with cuffs like Liberace's if I was to wear it with long sleeved shirts.
  3. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,157   +195

Omg, the 'pic' shows a fugly smartwatch... and it can tell time and temperature, too!.

I'm only interested in this feature: 'built-in optical heart-rate monitor', whatever it is. heart rate monitor is very good; built-in means it's already within the device; the optical part worries me .
  4. Outlaw88

Outlaw88 TS Rookie

I wonder if smart watches will start growing in size like their big brother the smartphone. I can picture 10 years down the road someone having a 5 inch smart watch on their wrist. We can call it a wablet(watch/tablet).
    coolazeem likes this.
  5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

And battery life with pedometer going and hearth rate a couple times a day? :)