TechSpot

Motorola teases Android 3.0, criticizes iPad and Galaxy Tab

By Emil
Dec 20, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Motorola has posted a new teaser video titled Tablet Evolution for its CES 2011 announcements. The video shows how far tablets have come over the last few millennia, and then makes sure to attack the two companies with the currently best selling tablets: Apple and Samsung.

Read the whole story

2. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Evangelist Posts: 595   +52

Now, what might get me interested in this thing is if it has NVIDIA's Tegra 3 SoC. Here's to hoping NVIDIA has some CES announcements this year!

3. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

"It's like a giant iPhone" well that's actually a compliment, the iPhone has been one of the most acclaimed electronic devices in the last 5 years and it set the standard for the future of smartphones and similar mobile devices.

And it sells like crazy.

4. Allow me to explain. Each tablet featured a "pro" and a "con". The "It's like a giant iPhone" line was both a pro AND a con. So it was a compliment. Make sense?

5. Emil

Emil TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 154

So was the line for the Samsung Galaxy Tab.

6. Intel font? lol

7. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Evangelist Posts: 954   +273

Soo... they're saying the Motorola will annoy the sh*t out of you and possibly sting.

Ya... i'm convinced.

8. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Guru Posts: 451   +37

"It's like a giant iPhone... but, it's like a giant iPhone."

They couldn't have said it any better.

9. krayzie

krayzie TS Rookie Posts: 62

It's like a giant iPhone... but, it's like a giant iPhone.... i rofled at this

10. @IAMTHESTIG: rotf