Mouse driver needed

I was trying to instal a mouse, but theres some trouble. type the path where file is located "mouhid sys"-xp cd rom - I dont have the cd, does that prevent me from installing a mouse? device instance ID # HID\VID_046D&PID_C043\7&2C26606&0&0000 - will this ID be enough to locate the driver? thank you

oh yeah, the model is- MX320 Logitech laser mouse I gave the ID, what is "mouhid sys"? it seems to be missing. I havent got the cd

I almost had it Whats zip file open with

the download worked fine until i had to open the (mouid.sys) zip file, I lost the location of the file before i could open it. what did you suggest to use to open the zip file download. and should i download it again since i lost it.

what did you suggest to use to open the zip file download.
Windows XP and later Windows versions come with a zip opening utility. Right click on the zip file to use it.

ACLu said:

the download worked fine until i had to open the (mouid.sys) zip file, I lost the location of the file before i could open it. what did you suggest to use to open the zip file download. and should i download it again since i lost it.

Just download it again, save it to the desktop, then open it using Windows like Mailpup said. Can't be more simple.

Lost .zip file?

In your search bar, type *.zip and that will give you a list of .zip files, so you can look through them to find the 'lost' one.

Back