TechSpot

Mozilla releases Firefox 4 RC for Android, Maemo

By Emil
Mar 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Mozilla has released Firefox 4 Release Candidate for Android and Maemo. You can get the new version from the Android Market to test on your Android device or go to Firefox.com/Mobile/Beta to get it in on your Nokia Maemo device. The new build is available in more than 10 languages on a list of supported devices.

Read the whole story

2. Why can't I get FireFox on my iDevice? One answer, Apple is a company formed by dicks with dicks working there. They are too cheap and tightwads to approve of a good web-browser, other than the 2 communist browsers there are on the App S(hit)tore, Safari and Opera.

3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

I don't like Apple, but in this case, its not their fault; not technically. You see, Mozilla never even submitted Firefox to the App Store in the first place, this is because, as Mozilla has publicly stated, Apple's constricted system would make the continuous development of Firefox simply unfeasible.

So yeah, do a little bit of research before bashing people.

4. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

From the video it really looks nice, i would to try it out.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.