MSI unveils all-in-one gaming PC running Windows 8

By Shawn Knight
Mar 4, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. CeBIT 2013 is in full swing this week which can mean only one thing: an abundance of new hardware to feast our eyes on. Case in point: MSI was on hand showing off their latest all-in-one gaming PC, the AG2712....

Read more
  2. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 241   +11

To add a GTX670x (I bet its behind the screen) along with a Core i7 and all the required hardware and peripherals, it must look from the side like one of those old 17" CRT Monitors of the ninety's! LOL...

...I wonder how it will look once it goes SLI :)
  3. MrBungle

MrBungle TechSpot Booster Posts: 148   +64

Seriously what gamer wants an AIO? Limited upgradablity, high chance of overheating, locked to whatever monitior it ships with... If im going to game on something with those limitations it better be a laptop.
    Skidmarksdeluxe likes this.
  4. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 571   +98

May as well get either a proper desktop or a laptop for gaming over a all-in-one. A proper desktop would have less thermal issues and a laptop would give better portability. Both of which are better options for gaming than a all-in-one IMHO.
    Skidmarksdeluxe likes this.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,921   +724

But they wouldn't make or market it if they didn't think it would sell. It may be a limited run to test the waters.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.