MSN messenger mobile messages

Hi Guys

Can anyone help me - I use mobile messages in Messenger to send messages to contacts off line. I have run out of them and when I click "buy more" it takes me to a page home mobile live Then when I go there I cant work out what to do. Any ideas

Catherine

I don't know how hotmail works are you talking about mobile as in mobile phone as there called in the uk, or something else ,cause gmail works perfectly on mobile or cell phones as there called in the states

MSM Messenger

With Messenger you can buy blocks of SMS, i.e. 50, 100 etc that you can send to your contacts when offline (Australia), however now when I am taken to the page to buy them I cant work out what to do. Have done this heaps of times before but now it is all changed.

you can send free sms or text messages to mobile or cell phones over the internet , are we talking about the same thing?

MSN messages

Hi

No that is different but I would love to know how to do it. What I am referring to is when you have a list of your Messenger contacts showing, you right click on the contact's name and is says 'Send an instant message or Send mobile text (SMS) etc etc. To do the mobile text you have to have bought the block of prepaid SMS

Back