multiple BSOD errors, minidumps attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been having problems with a new barebones PC I bought, mainly playing games.

System Specs:

Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz
ASUS P5VD2-VM Motherboard
512MB 667 DDR2 Corsair
XFX Geforce 7600GT PCI-EXPRESS
ATX 550-W PSU

Initially I had a Creative Audigy connected as well, but I thought this could be causing problems, so disconnected this and I am running the onboard sound (soundmax).

Ran Memtest86+ for about 10 hours, no problems detected. Updated all drivers etc.

I'm new to troubleshooting BSOD's so I have attached minidumps. This has got me stumped! Can someone please point me in the right direction of a fix?

Three of the dumps have memory errors and another has a hardware error, which the main cause is RAM related. Try your RAM in another slot.

Thanks for the help. It seemed to be working fine for a while, but I am now getting the following error.

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 805bd39f, parameter3 bac07aec, parameter4 00000000.

Minidump attached. Any other solutions?

It's still the same. Try down clocking the RAM in the BIOS. If this doesn't do anything then it could be faulty RAM. Also remember that Memtest isn't perfect. You can also check that it's running at the recommended voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back