Multiple BSODs and restarts

Hi
getting bsod all the time.pc 2 and half years old,been on windows 7 ultimate 64 for 6 months.3 weeks ago I cleaned dust out of pc and now crashing all the time.
all sorts of different error codes.ran prime98,chkdsk r and f,hitachi hdd fitness test and memtest,all came up clean.in the last week ive formatted and reinstalled w7 but errors getting worse.even tried going back on xp but that totally crashed with ntoskrnl missing,expanded that file back in but still didnt work,back on w7 now. keeps rebooting and bsod when trying to install anything,ie updates and programs.tried running another chkdsk today which rebooted,tried again and bsod 7f.
bsod when browsing and idle aswell.thinking ram
thanks in advance for any help

amd athlon x2 240 2.80ghz
biostar gf8100m2g+
hitachi 320 gb
geforce8100 nforce 720a intergrated
2 gb ddr2 ram

latest mini dumps attached.also some before latest install

Attachments

• dump files.zip
    165 KB · Views: 0
  • previous dumps.zip
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
hi tmagic
i swapped hard drive and installed w7.bsod straight away error fc. put original hard drive back in.put in different ram and fingers crossed its been on an hour now.running slow as i could only get hold of 2x 256 mb,think you need 2gb for w7,but its working.cannot test ram on other pc,specs 2x 1024 mb max and mines 2gb stick.
will try a bit of surfing and streaming for a few days and see if it holds out.and then buy some ram

Back