Multiple Explorer.exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that I might have a virus problem. My computer has been running slower, especially the explorer.

Also, I am in a particular sticky situation. My computer is fitted with a k9 Web filter, which if blocked, does not allow me to access internet.

So here is the situation. Sometimes ago, I felt my internet explorer was slower then usual. Then I found 2x explorers whilst surfing the net. Hence I googled and found a thread on this site with a similar problem. After using MBMA, I detected a trojan downloader, and using SuperAntiWare, ive found a load of tracking cokies, which were all delt with Quarantine. Now however, everytime I try to go on internet, k9 is blocking me, as something is blocking k9.

Please help!!

Attachments

• hijackthis-1.txt
    11 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-01-27 (23-26-22).txt
    971 bytes · Views: 1
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-28-2010 - 17-55-38.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
ComboFix

Used, Combofix, whilst McAfree AV was on. Whilst in its process, McAfree detected virus, which was deletec. The Combofix finished. Should I now check whether internet is avaliable or not?

Please advise.

Attachments

• ComboFix File.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Rerun Combofix with all antivirus and malware scanners stopped. Go back to my Combofix instruction link and follow the instructions to the letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back