Inactive Multiple iexplore.exe in task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the what seems like a common problem of having multiple iexplore.exe in task manager causing my slowness and low disk space.

I have already run the MBAM, what is the next step?
Thank you.
-

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7969

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

10/17/2011 9:57:37 PM
mbam-log-2011-10-17 (21-57-36).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 175092
Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 39
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 10
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A4730EBE-43A6-443e-9776-36915D323AD3} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{CDCA70D8-C6A6-49EE-9BED-7429D6C477A2} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{8AD9AD05-36BE-4E40-BA62-5422EB0D02FB} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{D136987F-E1C4-4CCC-A220-893DF03EC5DF} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{D518921A-4A03-425E-9873-B9A71756821E} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{63D0ED2C-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45dd-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48dd-9B6D-7A13A3E42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40fd-8DAE-FF14757F60C7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\multimediaControls.chl (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.HbAx (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.HbAx.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.HbInfoBand (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.HbInfoBand.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.IEButton (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.IEButton.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.IEButtonA (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.IEButtonA.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.RprtCtrl (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport.RprtCtrl.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ShoppingReport (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ShoppingReport (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
c:\program files\funwebproducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\screensaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\screensaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\mywebsearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\mywebsearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\mywebsearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\mywebsearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\shoppingreport (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\shoppingreport\Bin (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\shoppingreport\Bin\2.5.0 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Katie\documents\my documents.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Katie\documents\My Music\My Music.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Katie\documents\my videos\My Video.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\mywebsearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back