My Facebook account has been hacked

By Kodia
May 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Please help me.

I have just created a new email account and then i proceeded to create a new facebook account.

After typing alll the details on facebook I click the 'create account' button and suddenly it said that a user with the same email already exists!

I thought maybe I had hit the button twice. I tried loging in but password was 'wrong'.

So I clicked reset password. I saw my new account and it even had a picture on it! And the facebok changed to dutch.

When they sent me the reset password link, I clicked it and then they told me I should change my email and my alternate email accounts password. I did not provide an alternate email!

Whats going on please help me Im scared! What should I do now?
  2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 45,159   +242

There is not much, you can do with hacked online account, but to abandon it and create new one.
    You can't fix it.
  3. techsuitor

techsuitor Newcomer, in training Posts: 145

yeah! creating new one is the best thing that you can do.
    At the time that you will create new one, please have an alternate email, and this alternate email will help you for further security of your account.

Good luck!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.