Nearly everything "Disabled by Administrator"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is my first post :)
im only 14 but does that mean this post is gonna be swept aside? i hope not.
ANYWAYS Almost anything you name on my comp is "Disabled by admin"
The weird thing is i boot in safe mode as SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR and its still disabled by "the system administrator" This covers changing my computers time, regestry editing, desktop properties and other random things. I've ran numerous scans with AVG, MTR, and on, and on, and on...and on. The worst part of all is that not a single place in my computer do i see my control panel. I searched for an hour to find it in my hardrive in system32 and anywhere else you could name. HELP ME BEFORE I LIGHT MY COMPUTER ON FIRE!!!

Hi Foamy_:) and welcome to TechSpot.:wave:

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Foamy_:) only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back