Need help and lost at where to post

alexgoh

Hi guys, I'm totally not sure where to post so I guess I'll post it here. I have a rather weird problem. Whenever I load counter-strike 1.6 from steam, my computer starts to give a low pitch humming sound. When I alt-tab, the sound stops. When I go back to the game, the sound starts again. I'm not even sure where the sound is coming from. Anyone has any idea? I don't have such problems with other fullscreen games, just this.

Computer specs:
ASUS P55
Intel i7 870
4GB Kingston HyperX
Saphire ATI 6870
2x WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
CM Silent Pro Gold 650W
CM HAF 922 ATX Casing

Your help is much appreciated, thank you!

You are using a Sapphire ATI video card. They have issues with Asus motherboards. See if you can borrow another video card for testing

Hello everyone newbie here and hope i'm posting in the right place I have a dell inspirion 1525 laptop that i reinstalled vista home basic disks came with the laptop Ok i sure hope i can get and give all the issues that are happening in this post 1 i'm unable to download off the internet 2 if i'm looking at something IE stops not always and than other little boxes come up and says this has stopped and that has stopped windows defender will not come on anti virus is microsoft essentials so i have no way of even changing browsers i checked all drivers and it said they were up to date but in the solution and problem center it says the wlan card is not compatible with this version said to go to vista compatiblity center card is 1395 i did'nt see any new ones on dell also another thing it said problem with intel video card to correct this i got intel website can't do nothing there because can't download there tool I hope i have explained all of my issues right all help is appreciated thank you

First, please try to punctuate your post. It's exceedingly difficult to read. Second, rather than post in a thread that is unrelated to your problem, please make a separate post in the appropriate forum (i.e. not this one). This way I believe you will increase your chances of getting help for your problem. Thanks.

Back