Need help with ComboFix log, really desperate

By MaxTurk
Mar 23, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys, First of all im new to this forum. I'd like to say a friendly hi to all of you :)
    Here's the problem I have : I've been working on this cpu for around 20hours, doing everything thats possible and im usually able to resolve problems by my own ( 10years+ exp). My problem is that Origin and Simcity won't connect , and when I read about RootKits and Combofix, I decided to do a run since its the only thing I have left to do (format-cleanboot- open ports - force admin access-router /no router cable / diff network card etc etc etc) .

I am really desperate to get help, I bought Simcity so my wife would be able to play with me and it hasnt worked since day 1. After 15+hours with EA support on phone , nothing worked either.
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,120   +732

I dont really get what your issue is here bud, "when I read about Rootkits and Combofix"? Do you think this has something to do with Simcity not connecting?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.