Need help with ComboFix log, really desperate

Hi guys, First of all im new to this forum. I'd like to say a friendly hi to all of you :)
Here's the problem I have : I've been working on this cpu for around 20hours, doing everything thats possible and im usually able to resolve problems by my own ( 10years+ exp). My problem is that Origin and Simcity won't connect , and when I read about RootKits and Combofix, I decided to do a run since its the only thing I have left to do (format-cleanboot- open ports - force admin access-router /no router cable / diff network card etc etc etc) .

I am really desperate to get help, I bought Simcity so my wife would be able to play with me and it hasnt worked since day 1. After 15+hours with EA support on phone , nothing worked either.

Hi guys, First of all im new to this forum. I'd like to say a friendly hi to all of you :)
Here's the problem I have : I've been working on this cpu for around 20hours, doing everything thats possible and im usually able to resolve problems by my own ( 10years+ exp). My problem is that Origin and Simcity won't connect , and when I read about RootKits and Combofix, I decided to do a run since its the only thing I have left to do (format-cleanboot- open ports - force admin access-router /no router cable / diff network card etc etc etc) .

I am really desperate to get help, I bought Simcity so my wife would be able to play with me and it hasnt worked since day 1. After 15+hours with EA support on phone , nothing worked either.
I dont really get what your issue is here bud, "when I read about Rootkits and Combofix"? Do you think this has something to do with Simcity not connecting?

Back