[FONT=Calibri]Database version: v2012.08.22.02[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]GR :: GARY-REISING [administrator][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Protection: Enabled[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]8/22/2012 5:28:27 PM[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]mbam-log-2012-08-22 (17-28-27).txt[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Scan options disabled: P2P[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Objects scanned: 477733[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 5 minute(s), 49 second(s)[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Memory Processes Detected: 1[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]C:\Windows\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> 3224 -> Delete on reboot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Memory Modules Detected: 0[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri](No malicious items detected)[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Registry Keys Detected: 0[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Registry Values Detected: 0[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Registry Data Items Detected: 0[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Folders Detected: 0[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Files Detected: 1[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]C:\Windows\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri](end)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman] thanks,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Skincandy[/FONT]

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

============================================

Please do NOT format your posts with different font type.

Broni,
thank you for your reply, I am currently working on a deadlined project, and will not get to do these first steps untill friday or saturday of this week. I am encouraged by the possibility of being able to fix this, and also concerned about the consequences of doing something wrong during the procedure.
I will study the information you had sent and make sure I fully understand what I am to do. Unfortunately it has been my experience that I grow impatient at times with these fixes and only make matters worse. I have to remain patient, and calm during this, I truly apprecite your help with this.
One thing I am curious about is, if I let this go untended what will happen to my computer/ as it isnt that bad currently, and I have only experienced the Bsod once since I had noticed this. and was able to reboot right after restart.

I am weighing the options of leaving it as is, or repair and risk ruining the desktop tower...

I am on a work comp, and its networked into their server. this is a concern as I do not want to affect the others.
the fact that it is local on my c:drive leads me to think its only a local issue, however I am unsure how these virus spread, and attack. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back