Need Help with Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I REALLY Need your help, few days ago i had like a milion pop - ups in my pc and my pc started to freak and lots of viruses(probably came in) the problem is that i installed NOD32 and i deleted exdently a windows files and i cannot log in to windows its loggin off inmidatly,i really need my songs in in.
plz help
( i cannot repair my pc with my disc, dont know why).

There are many ways to approach this problem. I assume you have a working PC since you posted this. Do you have a CD burner? If so, download a bootable AV CD
Check this page
http://www.techmixer.com/free-bootable-antivirus-rescue-cds-download-list/
If your windows is damaged beyond repair you can download Acronis Tru Image, create bootable CD, and backup your data to external device. Reinstall windows, install acronis and restore your data. Again there are other options available, it all depends

Hi TeePeretz

Are you able to log in through Safe Mode (press F8 on startup to get the menu)? Try the option "Last known good configuration" as well. If you're able to log in through Safe Mode, press Start > Run > and type "chkdsk /r" ...

What is the error you receive when you try to repair Windows throught your Windows CD?
Which version of Windows are you using?

You could always try putting your Hard Drive into another computer to do a Chkdsk through there but that exposes the other computer to the viruses as well.

Once you're able to access your Hard Drive, run the 8-step virus removal tool from here .... https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ ....

Keep us posted

Spyder_1386 :)

i tried to do this on safe mode but i cant, i can show u the movie i made , and i really prefer not to disconnect my hard drive...and guerra i got a cd burner, still its not a virus, i eccendently deleted a neccesery file and i cannot log in..plz watch my movie and try to help me out, i really need my songs( Unrealesed songs)
in my movie i press on ok, so my pc will log in(GOT NO PASSWORD) and then it shows me that its dissconecting and its stays for that message for a while , then it shows me the window with the log in user name and pass... :(
i promise that the 1 who will help me i will send him a thanks gift :)

-.- i cannot show u my vid cuz i got 2 posts and i need 5 and iam not a spammer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back