I have a computer that's only five weeks old AMD with Asus motherboard. Since the first day, the computer has been as loud as when I dry my hair with a blowdryer. I contacted the company and was sent a link to an Amazon product fan.. Arctic Freeze.. I had that installed.. after that when I ran the computer longer than 30 mins, it shut down. Yesterday the monitor shut off, a white spark flew out from the top of the cpu and house electricity went out. WTH I contacted them and they "assume" it's from the fan (which was mounted by a local PC company) and if so, not covered under warranty. Can someone advise me how to proceed. Do I let the company pick up the computer knowing what they assume or do I contact the repair store who mounted the new heatsink?